ONE STEP uses new acrylic polymer technology to deliver a Spray Buff/Gloss Extender that cleans the floor polish film, and simultaneously restores the original gloss and luster of the floor polish by adding a micro-polymer film to the surface.
For SPRAY BUFFING, spot mop spills and heavy soils using Resource “GPC” cleaner (1 to 2 oz. per gallon with water). For proper cleaning and re-application of finish to the surface, spray a stream of ONE STEP on every other tile, then spray buff with ONE STEP using a high-speed floor buffer at 500 RPM or higher (hog hair/synthetic blend pad).
As a GLOSS EXTENDER, mop the floor or scrub with an automatic scrubber using “GPC” (1 to 2 oz. per gallon with water), apply a thin coat of ONE STEP, allow to dry, then high speed bu at 1000 RPM or higher (hog hair/synthetic blend pad).
- Cleans floors fast without leaving dirty appearance
- Replenishes finish, reducing recoat frequency
- Increases slip-resistance
- Hardens the finish, greatly increasing durability
- Brightens gloss for a longer lasting ultra high gloss finish